Pirton Village Hall - A brief history

  • Pirton Village Hall was built in 1933 on land donated by a villager. It was built to bring enjoyment to all the villagers.

  • In 1970 the management of the hall and ownership was vested in the Charity Commissioners. It continues to exist as the same aims as before. The Charity Commissioners documentation lays down the management structure for the running of the hall.

  • A Management Committee consisting of four elected members, a booking secretary and representatives of groups who use the hall on a regular basis.

  • February 2019 a welcome addition of a Bar Room that interconnects to the hall, this has really enhanced the usage of when the hall is hired out for special occasions.

  • The booking secretary and can be contacted via Email: pirtonvillagehall@outlook.com or Telephone 07432131698

untitled-2.jpg